What is this programme about?
Specially for those who want to learn the Advanced Solutions to Difficult Implementation Challenges
Dr Choong will show you the Practical and Deeper Applications with regards to the Challenges from real life application and scenarios which desperately in need of being highlighted and addressed from more advanced aspects.
This Company Law 2018 Advanced is specially designed for and demanded by participants who have prior understanding of the New Company Law, ie the Companies Act 2016.
This seminar will better illustrate the challenges for Malaysia Company Law 2018. The case studies and case precedent approaches are the first of its kind in understanding, Dr Choong Kwai Fatt will not only show you how to face, but also how to deal with them in the preparation for Malaysia Company Law in relation to Companies Act 2016.
The scope and contents for this Malaysia Company Law 2018 Advanced includes but not limited to the following:
1. Exempt Private Companies’ Usage and Dilemma
2. Private Companies as a Vehicle for Property Acquisition with Real Property
Company (RPC) Computation
3. Directors’ Risks and Exposure arising from GST Audit and IRB Audit
4. No Par Value Regime in relation to Computation of Shares Issues
5. Solvency Test Application with appropriate calculation
6. Solvency Test Implication on Resigned Finance Personnel (CEO, CFO, Accountants)
7. Director’s Remuneration with Loan to Director
8. Shareholders’ Action and Reaction on malfunction of Board of Directors (BOD)
9. Director’s Duties and Conflicts
10. Directors’ Conflicts – Resign or Remain?
11. Company’s Business Codes alignment with Income Tax Reporting
12. Appointment and Removal of Auditors
13. Audit Exemption of Private Companies
14. Auditors’ Remuneration and Expenses, Risks and Exposures
15. Circulation of Financial Statements without Annual General Meeting
16. Practical Guidance converting existing 2 Directors’ Company to
Single Director Company
17. Other practical issues raised by participants as Burning Questions
18. and more…